loading...

Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2016

Abhishek D Chouhan

Do you know the Need of SWOT analysis

Need of SWOT analysis



Life is a very big platform, where we get large amount of opportunity. Everyone wants to convert this opportunity into success but all peoples are not eligible to convert this opportunity into success.
Before starting of any work or project, we should know about our Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threats (SWOT). SWOT analysis provides various benefits to understand the process of handling of our work. With the help of SWOT analysis, we can enhance our strength and also suppress the weakness. Weakness can also change into our strength if we know our weakness before starting of any particular work. Same with strength, if we know our strength, we enhance and use in proper direction to become success.

SWOT analysis works in each and every aspects of life. It provides better coordination between work and its way. Without SWOT, works will not go in proper direction.

It’s my personal experience as I had a project in which I faced a lot of problem then someone suggest me to use this analysis. I have applied this approach in my personal life and find the various parameters that affects me and my work then I have changed the rules and regulations of my life and I got successes not only in my project but also in my friends project by helping them  and at the same time I have handled many project. So it was a great opportunity for me to handle this kind of high pressure worked by the knowing of my positive and negative points of work handling.

So it’s my personal suggestion to you, you should know your capabilities and weakness by SWOT analysis before starting of any important work of life. It will really help you.

Abhishek D Chouhan

About Abhishek D Chouhan -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :